Terms Of Service
These terms of service (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of Exifr (the "Service"), a service that allows users to remove EXIF data from their photos.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service.
Use of the Service
You may only use the Service for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You must not use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- You must not use the Service to upload, store, or transmit any photos that contain illegal or infringing content, or that violate the rights of any third party.
- You must not use the Service to upload, store, or transmit any photos that contain viruses, malware, or other harmful or malicious code.
Account and Security
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must not share your account credentials with anyone, and you must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or access to the Service if you violate these Terms or if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability or harm to us or other users of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service, or any portion thereof, at any time and without notice.
- We may change these Terms from time to time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will provide notice to you, such as by posting the revised terms on our website or by email.
- Your continued use of the Service after any changes to these Terms are effective will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
- We do not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- This limitation of liability applies even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising from your use of the Service, or your violation of these Terms.
- These Terms will remain in effect until terminated by you or us.
- You may terminate these Terms at any time by discontinuing your use of the Service and deleting your account.
- We may terminate these Terms at any time and without notice, if we believe that you have violated these Terms or if we are required to do so by law.
- These Terms and any disputes arising from or related to the Service will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles.
- Any dispute arising from or related to the Service will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement